Hi Carol!
This one fits our fluxitude I think

19

                Abandon the pursuit of cleverness
                and the admiration of experts.
                This will benefit the culture tremendously!

                Give up dependence on the insights of critics,
                ignore political correctness
                and the people will begin to think for themselves.

                Refrain from hero worship,
                dismantle the machinery of creating superstars
                and the artistic community will flourish
                with richness and diversity.

                When the culture is lost these symptoms proliferate.
                Therefore, be advised:
                restrain ambitious desires;
                diminish self importance;
                hold tight to simplicity;
                seek what is essential.

Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
Host 10 domains on one account  for 12.95mo (USD)
Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org - 8.75 for new .biz and .info
http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/
Cecil Touchon: [EMAIL PROTECTED]