> we don't say, 'how's the New weather" even though what we are asking about
is
> very new,
> we say, 'how's the WEATHER'.

hee hee i like it!

nobody's really tried to lay claim to the weather, and where as there may be
many wonderful books on the weather no one's trying to sell it.

i like the link to two forces of nature here.  whereas all the elements of
'weather' differ from each other in varying degrees from the barely
perceptible to the downright, absolutely, completely different  (what a
wordsmith!), so do the elements which constitute that way of being, living
or making art, music, things, books whatever which is often linked to a
certain problematic 'F' word.

here is the same message  rewritten using sol nte's fffo file translator and
2 f words!

> cf kfk's uff, 'xfc'u sxf kfc cffsxfx" fufk sxffux cxfs cf fxf fufuku fuffs
uu
> ufxf kfc,
> cf uff, 'xfc'u sxf cffsxfx'.

xff xff u uuff us!

kfufkf'u xffuuf sxufk sf uff cufuc sf sxf cffsxfx, fkk cxfxf fu sxfxf cff uf
cfkf cfkkfxlfu ufffu fk sxf cffsxfx kf fkf'u sxfuku sf ufuu us.

u uuff sxf uukf sf scf lfxcfu fl kfsfxf xfxf.  cxfxffu fuu sxf fufcfksu fl
'cffsxfx' kullfx lxfc ffcx fsxfx uk ufxfuku kfuxffu lxfc sxf ufxfuf
lfxcflsuuuf sf sxf kfckxuuxs, fuufufsfuf, cfclufsfuf kullfxfks  (cxfs f
cfxkucusx!), uf kf sxf fufcfksu cxucx cfkususfsf sxfs cff fl ufuku, uuuuku
fx cffuku fxs, cfuuc, sxukuu, ufffu cxfsfufx cxucx uu flsfk uukffk sf f
cfxsfuk lxfuufcfsuc 'l' cfxk.