Title: Re: FLUXLIST: What is the purpose of Fluxlist?
Oh another thing, unless I’d subscribed to Fluxlist it would never have been brought to my attention that, on the dark side of the planet, there is anything like Weetabix as an alternative to WHEATBIX to go with my VEGAMITE. Thanks folks, and now I have to return to my desperate wallet filllllling, fiiillingggg, ffffillling!!!!

Ray _from  way out on the edge
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (when the server’s up)