That reminds me of an issue I'm having converting my database from FM6
to 8.5. Basically, all the get() commands (which were status()
commands) are messed up and give errors in scripts, until I open them,
put spaces in between the () i.e. Changing get(username) to get
( username ) and resaving. My question is, is there an automated way
of doing this at all?
You've got a friend in Japan
http://www.jlist.com
On Jul 23, 2007, at 10:06 PM, Mikhail Edoshin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My bad. I should have tested it. Tried to do this now and saw that
unfortunately FM5/6 cannot summarize repetitions individually.
So the solution would be to create 13 fields to get qty for each type
Case( ProductType = 1, Qty )
Case( ProductType = 2, Qty )
...
Case( ProductType = 13, Qty )
and then 13 summary fields to summarize these 13 ‘columns’.
Sorry for misleading.
Kind regards,
--
Mikhail Edoshin
Information Analyst
Skeleton Key
[EMAIL PROTECTED]