* Jerome Tytgat ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spake thusly:

> Logcheck is pretty good and fairly simple to configure but limited
> to /var/log/messages...

this is not correct.  logcheck.sh will parse whatever log files you tell
it.  following is an excerpt from the script:

$LOGTAIL /var/log/messages > $TMPDIR/check.$$
$LOGTAIL /var/log/secure >> $TMPDIR/check.$$
$LOGTAIL /var/log/maillog >> $TMPDIR/check.$$

as you can see, my logcheck.sh parses messages, secure and maillog.  if
you have others you want included, just add them.
--
 ____) ,_)