Additional recommendation: If it doesn't break your scripts also
remove ed, uu[encode/decode], dd, etc. Mount every filesystem you
can noexec, and mount those you can't from read-only media. While
these steps make administering the machine somewhat more difficult,
they also make executing unauthorized code on that machine quite
difficult.

Question for all: