On 28 February 2010 17:53, Andrey Fedorov <anfedo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Considering the ambition of the project relative to its resources, I think
> it's reasonable for STEPS to keep a low profile and spend less effort on
> "educating" than one might like.

A software research project that does not aggressively push its code
out is a waste of time. Many quite possibly excellent ideas have sunk
in the past few decades for lack of exposure. ("Quite possibly"
because without that exposure it's well-night impossible to tell how
good they are.)

> *That* said, this section is wonderful.

Thanks very much for that pointer. Interesting reading, but code is
worth more...

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org