Folks,

There are simply way too many streams of thought in this one thread.  Please
separate bug reports from this discussion.  Please be highly discriminatory
in labeling your content so that it is relevant to the subject at hand.  I
am perhaps interested in all these subjects, but French cuisine and sushi
should not be mixed.

I anticipate this will be a busy week, so I will try to print out and
highlight the major themes of discussion in this thread that seem directly
related to my original post.  Then I will post again.

Take care and best regards,
Z-Bo