I think he means "The Analyst" that was done at Xerox PARC and XEOS for the CIA

Cheers,

Alan

________________________________
From: Kim Rose <kim.r...@vpri.org>
To: Fundamentals of New Computing <fonc@vpri.org>
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 3:02:11 PM
Subject: Re: [fonc] visual environments created by present/former VPRI staff

Hi, John -

"CIA Agent" does not sound familiar --you may have incorrect attribution of
this
system. Also, "Squeak Etoys" is the correct name.
  - Kim

Viewpoints Research is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to
improving
"powerful ideas education" for the world's children and advancing the state of
systems research and personal computing. Please visit us online at www.vpri.org