I'm glad you linked to this John. I found it intensely interesting, especially
as it mirrors efforts I've been making in building a similar system. I'm not
overly chuffed with the three new definitions of "copy" (which sort of
re-builds the "difficulties and complexities of abstraction" that the original
author is attempting to bypass) into a different layer... but the work is good
and I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Regards,
Julian.