hello

Since there is very, very nice pfaedit(i can compare it with fontmonger, but
pfaedit is much better) and people can do type1 fonts right away on linux
boxes without  using any "side" :) methods on other
well known OS, why not make freettf or GNUTTF project at sourceforge ?

It's long process creating nice scalable fonts. So some people will do
images(bmp files) for different scripts , some will take care about editing
and building diferent parts of one GNUTTF ISO10646-1 font.

levan