Sergej,
I am really not prepared to argue for or against licensing. I am a lowly
member of this mail list for more than half a year, but it seems to me
licensing problems around here have been sorted out a long time ago
(decades).
This discussion is turning into a dialogue between the two of us, and no
other members actually show any interest in it. I have nothing more to
add.
Regarding GPL - it is a license for programs, not for other things. It
not actually meant for fonts, images, texts etc. (as you will see, FSF
uses a special license for documents).
About GPL violations - check the GPL faq on
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

Best regards:
al_shopov