Markus Kuhn wrote:
> BTW: While there is so much concern about completeness of X11 Unicode
> fonts here, I discovered yesterday that Netscape 6.2's PostScript
> printer driver has an extremely disappointing character coverage. I
> couldn't get it to print even a single non-ISO-8859-1 character, even
> though the standard PostScript fonts contain all characters needed for
> example to print for instance
>
>   http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/groff_char.txt
>
> (a simple UTF-8 file that lists all character that can currently appear
> in Linux man pages, even when printed on PostScript).

Would you kindly open a bugzilla bug on this?

I agree, Linux/Unix Mozilla printing needs work.

I'm currently in the middle of a personal project to add
TrueType to Postscript to Linux/Unix mozilla's printing.
I plan to output Type11 fonts so this should support Unicode
(Type11 == CID keyed TrueType embedded in Postscript).

--
Brian Stell