Send an e-mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be sure to use the e-mail address from which you subscribed.

On Mar 8, 2005, at 4:03 PM, vivek gupta wrote:

How to leave this group. Please help me to
unsubscribe.

--- "Peter B. West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Renaud Richardet wrote:
Oleg,

I'm currently working on the AWTRenderer. The
basic idea is to create
a Java2DRenderer which provides the (abstract)
technical foundation.
Other renderers can subclass Java2DRenderer and
provide the concrete
output paths [1].

I think it would be a good idea to integrate your
TIFFRenderer, as you
propose in [2]. Would you like to integrate it
yourself? Otherwise I
would like to do it.

Regards,
Renaud

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FopAndJava2D
[2] http://www.tkachenko.com/fop/fop.html

Renaud,

This approach is obviously of interest to me, and I
will follow
developments closely.  The wiki page is very
general.  If the
Java2DRenderer is to be the "(abstract) technical
foundation", what will
the relationship to the concrete PDF renderer be?
The wiki is vague on
this point.

Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>