On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 06:45, Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 15:50, Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com> wrote:
> So, assuming the jar file is physically in dir "/usr/local/share/fop",
> should the CLASSPATH read:
>
>  export CLASSPATH=/usr/local/share/fop/fop-hyph.jar

By experiment, that method worked for the build directory, but not for
my installed fop 0.95.

I also tried using the environment variable FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH again
(after unsetting CLASSPATH).

I tried it two ways: (1) setting it to point the file and (2) setting
it to point to the parent directory of the file.

Both worked for the installed fop 0.95.

I would like to try all that with the trunk version, but nowhere on
the fop site does it tell how to install after a build.  The closest
thing I found is the "package" argument to ant.

What should I do to install, please?

Thanks.

-Tom