From: Tom Browder [mailto:tom.brow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:38 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en_US

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 06:45, Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 15:50, Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com> wrote:
> So, assuming the jar file is physically in dir "/usr/local/share/fop",
> should the CLASSPATH read:
>
>  export CLASSPATH=/usr/local/share/fop/fop-hyph.jar

By experiment, that method worked for the build directory, but not for my
installed fop 0.95.

I also tried using the environment variable FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH again (after
unsetting CLASSPATH).

I tried it two ways: (1) setting it to point the file and (2) setting it to
point to the parent directory of the file.

Both worked for the installed fop 0.95.

I would like to try all that with the trunk version, but nowhere on the fop
site does it tell how to install after a build.  The closest thing I found is
the "package" argument to ant.

What should I do to install, please?

Thanks.

-Tom