From: Tom Browder [mailto:tom.brow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:09 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en_US

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 09:04, Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com> wrote:
> The binary download is the same as the source download should be if you
> compile it.
> That's not a standalone package.  It doesn't install as an application in
> Windows.

I'm not trying to be difficult here, Eric, just trying to figure the fop system
out.

I compared the fop 0.95 "binary" download with the trunk build and they are not
the same--extra stuff in the trunk (not counting subversion files), extra stuff
in the binary.  Obviously there is either manual intervention or a packaging
script to produce the bin package for download.  If there is not a script,
there should be.  If there is a script, where is it?

-Tom