On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 09:04, Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com> wrote:
> The binary download is the same as the source download should be if you
> compile it.
> That's not a standalone package.  It doesn't install as an application in
> Windows.

I'm not trying to be difficult here, Eric, just trying to figure the
fop system out.

I compared the fop 0.95 "binary" download with the trunk build and
they are not the same--extra stuff in the trunk (not counting
subversion files), extra stuff in the binary.  Obviously there is
either manual intervention or a packaging script to produce the bin
package for download.  If there is not a script, there should be.  If
there is a script, where is it?

-Tom