On Sat, 10 May 2003, Victor Mote wrote:

> If you are using a home-grown script that is fine. However, I suspect that
> you are actually using fop.bat or fop.sh at some point. If so, then a
> cursory examination of those scripts will show that FOP doesn't use your
> classpath at all, but builds its own.

technically, only half true since FOP initially assigns its LOCALCLASSPATH
*from* your CLASSPATH, so certainly, if you have an archive on your
standard CLASSPATH, it will show up in the call through fop.sh.

at this point, i'm thoroughly confused as to why neither JIMI nor JAI
is successful at rendering a simple .png file.

rday