On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 10:33 AM, Victor Mote wrote:
I have a suggestion. This is a serious suggestion, not sarcastic or cynical.
If you seriously want to discuss such issues, consider creating a separate
list for them, perhaps [EMAIL PROTECTED] I may be shot for this,
but I'll put up a link on the mailing list page to that list. For each
issue, get 10 or more people to vote on it, with at least 2/3 agreeing that
a change is needed. (A super-majority is important to prevent flip-flops).
Summarize them once a month & submit the package to the fop-dev mailing
list. I will do my best to either implement them or explain why not on the
fop-nitpick list.

I don't think that's necessary. I'm not sure I can think of anyone who would really want to manage that list, anyway. I'll make an effort to better keep in mind which issues I want to raise.
---
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]