Yes, I am using block container for absolute positioning. I am setting
left, top, width, and height attributes which can not be changed.  There
are two situations:
1.  Text is too long and not all the text is being displayed. I have put
the text into a table because I wasn't able to use the display align
property on the block container. Ex:

<block-container position="absolute" id="Ad Copy" left="17.999pt"
top="201.0pt" height="36pt" width="270pt">
font-weight="bolder" font-style="oblique"
font-family="Helvetica-Condensed-BlackObl" display-align="center">
                  <block id="Ad Copy 1" >TEXT</block>
        </block-container>

2.  I am using blocks inside the block container to have text on
separate lines.  In this situation, sometimes the 6th line does not show
up because there is not enough space.

<block-container position="absolute" id="Agent Location 1"
left="71.999pt" top="260.91pt" height="49.497pt" width="126pt">
font-weight="normal" font-style="normal"
font-family="Helvetica-Condensed" display-align="after">
                  <block id="Agent Location 1 1">Name</block>
                  <block id="Agent Location 1 2" line>Name</block>
                  <block id="Agent Location 1 3">address</block>
                  <block id="Agent Location 1 4" >test@test.com</block>
        </block-container>

I need to make the text in both situations overflow the block container
boundaries.

Thanks,
Vinuta Nagaraddi