From: Jebus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: outofmemory problems

I have a fo that is about 21mb. If I keep throwing ram at fop I can
get to run and it produces a 700 page pdf (3mb).

This is going to run in servlet environment with multiple users
hitting this page, I don't think I can keep throwing ram it. Now
granted this 700 page pdf is an extreme cause, but I will only need
one and bunch of other users on at the same to to kill my system.

I don't have any images or forward references in my xsl. Some of the
page-sequences turn into 20 pages in the pdf most are under 10, so
that could be part of the problem. I don't see how I could make
smaller page-sequences though.

Does anybody have any suggestions ?

Joe