Its all tables.  Basically the pdf is a report with the table as a
grid. The one problem could be that I set a border for each table cell
so that I can have grid lines. If any nows of a better way I would
like to here. I looked for an equivalent to the html cellspacing but
didn't find one for xsl:fo. Would it be better to add extra rows and
columns to make the grid lines work ?