> I do not agree with these values.
> I use FOP dayly to generate 100-250 pages documents with forward
> references (TOC at beginning) without memory problem (with FOP 0.20.5).
>
> We writes documents that can be easily splitted in short page-sequences
> (1-6 pages).

This is a very good news for me, Pascal. My question is, how do you split your document? I mean, I think page-squence tag is made to solve the "splitting document in pages" problem but if there are better ways that doesn't consume large amount of memory I will be very glad to learn these.
BTW, there are no examples in the FOP documentation on that task.
Thank you very much

ciao

Giorgio