We use a writting method that allows to cut heavy documents in short
sequences.
So, each sequence is titled and we can insert a page-break before title.

It's especially an analytic approach, not a physical process, that
consists in structuring and mapping the information.

Since it is out of topic in this list, you can directly email me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more information.

Pascal