I installed JDK 1.4.2_05 in my test server but the ValidationException is still there

Xavier Ottolini a écrit :
Hi,

Jeremy wrote

Normally, the choice of JVM and application server is a
more likely cause."

On my test server (Linux)
I use Java 1.4.2_04
and Tomcat 4.1.31
Xalan 2.7.0

I get the exception javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location): For fo:simple-page-master, only one fo:region-body may be declared.

On my developement server (Windows), I use
Java 1.4.2_05
and Tomcat 4.1.30

It works OK.

Is it possible that such a little diffrerence can throw the Exception ?

How to properly override the default XSLT implementation with Xalan 2.7.0 ?

Best regards,

Xavier Ottolini

Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
Ok, in this case I'd modify the application so you can write out the
generated FO within your application. Maybe there's something special
about that environment.

I'm sure you did it right, but are you certain that you properly
override the default XSLT implementation with Xalan 2.7.0 using the
endorsed standards override mechanism?

I don't think the difference in processor technology should make any
difference here. Normally, the choice of JVM and application server is a
more likely cause.

--
Pour préservez l’environnement n’imprimez cet e-mail qu’en cas de nécessité.

Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia

Adelis
37 rue d'Engwiller