Hi dear Patrick!

yes, I do use the fop1.extentions parameter. I noticed that the
tables-related warning appears now at the beginning and at the end of
compilation. But what bothers me now more is the overflowing message. I
noticed that overflowing appears in lists. Can't figure out what is wrong.
It seems that numbering is the problem: number 10 and higher are adjacent to
the listitem body. Is it a FOP bug?
Regards,
Nancy