Nancy,

I am getting a little confused about what you are doing exactly. If you
are getting the warning message you quoted in the other thread then it
is a problem with the column-width you specified (or failed to specify)
for your columns. As far as I know there is no colwidth property in XSL-FO.

Now if you didn't specify a width for your tables then you will get the
following INFO message:

INFO: table-layout="fixed" and width="auto", but auto-layout not
supported => assuming width="100%"

If you still have problems could you try sending us a minimal but
complete self-contained FO document that demonstrates the problem. Then
we would really be able to help you and tell you what's wrong.

Cheers,

Patrick