Hi Alexander,

       Thanks a lot for your reply. I have few questions in your example.

 1)I have only existing pdf file and don't have any xml, xsl and other
files. How can we convert  pdf to ps    file. In your exmple  to create ps
file  xml and xsl are needed.

      FOPTransformer.getInstance().createPostscript(psFile,  xml, xsl);

 2)In order to create PS file from PDF  do i need xml and xsl files. Infact
i dont have any idea on xsl files.
   All i need is print the existing pdf file directly to the printer.

    Really i appreciate your answers,

    Thanks,
    Mike.