I had a closer look at the compliance table, there are some seriously good features in trunk (integer support for keep-with-*, min/max heights). 0.96 is looking like a great version as well.

Thanks.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hehe. We've been working on the during the last few days. I'm just
waiting for the mirrors to catch up until I post the announcement.

Please note that 0.95 final will be a bugfix release to 0.95 beta. Most
of the features in trunk won't be in 0.95 final. What feature are you
referring to?

The feature I wanted was min-height. We spent most of today trying to work out a good hack to replicate it. Setting a height on a row is the closest we could get :( (FOP just spits out a warning if there is "overflow", but lets it go through). Just as long as 0.95 doesn't change this, we will probably upgrade.

How long does it take for the mirrors catch up?