Jeremias Maerki wrote:
min-height is the (more or less) same as
block-progression-dimension.minimum which already works with 0.95.
min-height and max-height are so-called "corresponding properties" and
are only in FO for CSS compatibility. See:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#min-height

OK, in which case, I have another reason to upgrade :)