I have an open design in the RFC repo that contains screenshots and
feedback that I still plan to implement. I've kept it open due to some
refactoring that has to happen before it can be implemented.

I like having a central place that I can design out a feature with other
developers and UX team. Its nice to be able to refer back to it months
later without having to hunt down a thread and scroll through it. It also
makes linking to screenshots and comments much easier.

I'm also open to other suggestions besides the mailing list, but my vote is
to keep the RFC repo

John Mitsch
Red Hat Engineering
(860)-967-7285