OK, I have managed to create some screenshots of the before and after
state. Please don't judge the styling - it's more about the technical
abilities than the styling.

I will take Puppet as an example. Let's say we have puppet facet that has
the following data: puppet environment, puppet proxy and puppet ca proxy
fields plus a list of puppet classes assigned to the host.

Before:
The information is spread on multiple screens:
Take a look at this screenshot: https://ibb.co/bsXT8G it shows where this
information is currently located on the main tab.
This screenshot: https://ibb.co/ksuaoG shows the detailed puppet classes
view.

After:
Everything related to puppet is presented on a single tab. This tab can be
enabled and disabled based on user's preference - the user can decide to
turn puppet management on or off for this host.
https://ibb.co/bNnd8G shows the tab when the fields are enabled, and
https://ibb.co/eCJ72b shows all the fields disabled.

I hope it helps to visualize both options.