Hi Thomas,

working full-time on a gfortran engagement would be possible for me. Given that
my company is Germany based and we have some capacity, that would be feasible
for us. We also have some knowledge about how to invoice authorities, which can
be a bit difficult sometimes.

So I regard coarray work as a good starting point. I am also in contact with
Damian about some of his ideas. What else could we tackle?

Regards,
        Andre

--
Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de