Hi everyone,

I think I can offer to pick up the work again. There were some strange
details about pointers and coarrays which had me thinking that the
approach taken for the native coarrays was doomed to failure (which is why
I didn't continue the work), but I now think that the Fortran standard
took these limitations into account and made, albeit in a somewhat cursed
way, the problematic programmes illegal. I also think I can do it in a
timeframe so it could be merged as an experimental feature for gcc 14.

Regarding funding: I will not be able to meaningfully spend 600 K :)
so maybe a division of work could be done? Andre's company does general
Fortran conformance and bug fixing, and they contract with me for the
native coarrays?

Best regards

  Nicolas