On 3/18/2016 1:20 AM, David Vines wrote:
On 14/03/2016 18:42, David Vines wrote:
Thanks for the feedback - I was thinking that some testcases would
definitely make sense - I'll  start on those while we see if there's a
consensus and whether that will require changes to the implementation...

The technote-cli branch can be closed (its contents are in
technoteattachcli).

Done.

I have created a wiki.test test suite to exercise the command interface
for tech notes and attachments, but don't have write access to the
fossil repository - is there someone to whom I can send the test suite?

You can send it to me at the email address in my sig block, but you did have write access to the repo last December and January, as either djv or dave.vines. At least there are checkins then with those names that I assume are you.

If you've lost your password, someone with more access than I have will need to intervene, but I'm sure that can be done.

--
Ross Berteig                               r...@cheshireeng.com
Cheshire Engineering Corp.           http://www.CheshireEng.com/