On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Furosh One <fur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Furosh One <fur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Group,
>>
>> I wanted to change the password to restrict fossology UI.
>>
>> I have connected to the DB and changed the password:
>>
>> postgres=# \connect fossology
>> You are now connected to database "fossology".
>> fossology=# alter user fossy with password 'n...@ssword';
>> ALTER ROLE
>>
>> I modified the /etc/fossology/Db.conf file to change fossy to n...@ssword.
>>
>> Not able to connect via the web UI, anything else I need to do?
>>
>> -FuRoSh....
>>

> I have also done as root: passwd fossy and updated standard linux password.
>
> Not sure what else to change to login on the web UI....

Also trying to search for any docs on how the UI authenticates but no luck.

Anyone know how to go about changing fossy password and have
everything working again?
I've changed password for fossology DB; changed
/etc/fossology/Db.conf; changed standard Unix password for fossy; and
started everything.
All starts fine but can't login to UI...