> Furosh,
> Can you login to the db with psql?  e.g. psql fossology -U fossy, it will
> ask you for fossy's password....give it the new one.... if that works you
> know you can access the db.... when trying to login to the UI, do you get
> any errors or just go back to the login screen?  I'm thinking about this...
> it should have worked...
> Mark Donohoe
> OS&T, Cupertino CA.
> fossology.org

I did in fact try to verify the new password by using psql -d
fossology -U fossy (as root it just let me in) so I used: psql -d
fossology -U fossy -W (to prompt to for password) and entered new
password and it let me in.

I restarted HTTPD and still not working. No errors in
/var/log/httpd/error_log or anywhere else I can find.

-FuRoSh