----- Original Message -----

Being on the board would help me identify and help establish more outreach and
engagement efforts that are relevant to GNOME. I'm particularly interested in
seeing us move ahead on Joanie's idea of the Outreach Program for Professors.

Beyond that, I'm interested in identifying some other way I can help the GNOME
project and community thrive, which would inform my work outside the board.

I would have 5-10 hours a week for my work on the board.

> Brian

Thanks,
Marina