Hello all,

First, thanks to all candidates for volunteering to the Foundation Board.
Max come from GNOME.Asia team and thanks GNOME and board support Asia.

I know there will be more people ask questions about all domain with GNOME,
so I ask 1 question with Asia first.
I have 3 questions to all candidates

1)  How many hours per week do you expect you will be able to dedicate
to working
on the board on a regular basis?

2)  What's your plan and view with GNOME in Asia? How do you think about
grow GNOME in Asia? How to co-work with others?

3)  About GNOME Executive Director, how do you think about GNOME ED? And
what will you do if we still search GNOME ED? ( I am not mean for help to
search GNOME ED, cause we already have GNOME ED committee :)  )

* We start to have sponsors from Asia with GUADEC.
* There are some open source events related and co-work with GNOME Users
Group or Members in Asia.
** Hong Kong Open Source Conference  ( http://opensource.hk/event )
** openSUSE.Asia Summit (
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/summitasia14 )
** FUDCon ( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon?rd=Fudcon ) ---- We held
GNOME.Asia Summit 2014 together with FUDCon.
** FOSSASIA ( http://fossasia.org/ )
** LINUXCON JAPAN (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-japan)

Thanks again for all candidates volunteering to the Foundation Board.

Max Huang