On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:12:32 +0300, Jonas Maebe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are the licensing issues sorted out for it? If not, there may be a problem since standard MPL is incompatible with GPL (so people can't release GPL programs using those bindings). I don't know about the LGPL (and how our static linking exception affects this).

As far as I know if somebody uses MPL the product based on MPL must be only MPL.

MPL is incompatible with  LGPL too.

http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/relicensing-faq.html

There is a way to use a triple license. But as I understood we need to make all FPC code licenced as MPL/LGPL because one module uses MPL code. It is not the way.
So, if we want to have  sdlgraph there are 3 ways:
- rewrite needed  SDL headers
- write SDL initialization and few base function for SDL in C and then make headers for pascal - speak with JEDI-SDL developer. But I don't know if he relized it under MPL has he right to give such permission

--
Best regards
E.I.