On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 00:49, Paul Ishenin <webpi...@mail.ru> wrote:
> 03.10.2011 21:32, Alexander Klenin wrote:
>>
>> I'd say there is a continuum between those extremes, and (unfortunately)
>> from my point of vew, FPC review is sometimes rather close to the former.
>> I have been burned by this myself.
>
> When?

To avoid re-starting old flame, I'll send you an example privately.

> I also don't see the big need for hosting the majority of FPC packages in
> the FPC svn repository. Why not to leave there only the basic things like
> windows, osx, gtk and other platform packages and to remove everything else
> outside?

There is also a balance there -- while I agree that currently FPC has some
obvoiusly unneeded packages (a52/dts for example),
there are some benefits for both users and developers when using a
common repository.

--
Alexander S. Klenin