05.01.13, 23:54, Michael Van Canneyt пишет:

You are very much wrong.

To start with, resource strings are not stored as Win32 resources.

I personally think that resources should be stored in their native formats where is possible. This will allow to change them using software designed for that environment. For example for windows there are many resource editors which can replace icons, bitmap and string resources too. It would be nice to have this ability also for binaries which FPC do. On OS X resources are also stored different from what FPC do currently - they are stored in application bundles as I know, so they can be edited by external programs too.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin