On 6-8-2020 11:16, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
Marc Weustink via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org <mailto:fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>> schrieb am Do., 6. Aug. 2020, 09:13:

    Do you mind sharing where you found a working network driver ? I've
    read
    endless stories of instabilities with a few possible links to solutions
    of a few months old.
      From all that I got the impression that building myself would be the
    "quickest" way to get them.

When I had setup the machine I had given up on that and simply used an Asix based USB-LAN Adapter and passed that through to the VM.

Didn't try that one yet. I should have one somewhere.

Though I had recently read, that now support for the network driver should be working. You should be able to get the latest drivers from the Redhat site, I think. I'll have to check that again.

Yes, it a bit confusing. If you read the fedora site you may get the impression it supports only x86 or amd64. Today I downloaded the iso and the arm64 driver folders are present. I need to check if they work

Thanks Marc