Okay, got it to compile.  I had to make a cfg file with absolute paths though
that I Have to
explicitly reference, since the trunk build puts ppca64 into
/usr/local/fpc/3.3.1 and I'm not sure
where it looks for fpc.cfg normally.  Still, despite it being a little bit
untidy, I got it to build
at last and it means I can start comparing assembly dumps!

Gareth aka. Kit

On Thu 06/08/20 22:43 , "J. Gareth Moreton" gar...@moreton-family.com sent: