On 13-06-12 07:37, alrieckert wrote:

alrieckert wrote

Please just make sure about your starting address for the flash. I'm using
the STM32F103CBT6 and the start address is 0x08000000 and not 0x0800000

I've just verified it. The starting address for the flash should be
0x08000000. The reason for mine being 0x08003000 is that I'm making use of a
USB DFU bootloader to load my program onto the device.

Would be nice if we could specify the flash start offset at compile (link)
time and not to hard code this into the compiler?

Regards
Anton

Thanks Anton,

I will try this right away. And good spotting that start-address. I think I removed the 3 and somehow didn't replace it with a 0. I would have had a hard time debugging that I think. I'm using an STM32F103RB b.t.w. (Olimexino-STM board).

About that DFU-loader, do you have to do anything special to be able to use fpc, besides modifying your start-address ? Any links to read more about it ?
Now I'm using jtag to flash and debug my software.

Regards,

Koenraad.