On 13-06-12 07:01, alrieckert wrote:

Just to report back.

I'm making progress with my embedded application. Learning to use the processor is not easy compared to 8 bit processors.

I found a bug in Anton's library though:
in stm32f1xx_systick.pas
  if NewState = DISABLED then
is wrong and should be
  if NewState <> DISABLED then

That's compared to the c-sources, and now it's working for me.

Maybe the comments of the c-sources of what the functions do and need as parameters should be included.

The LCD-unit seems not to specify for which LCD the software is written, and contains a unit which is not there (defPSPlcd -> PlayStationP LCD ?). If someone is interested in my LCD driver (for the Nokia 6610 display with non-Philips chip, MOD-NOKIA6610 from Olimex) I can post it. I think it should be usable on other cortex-m3 boards than mine.

Anyway, thanks for all help.

Koenraad Lelong.