Tomas Hajny-2 wrote

> Sorry for a possibly stupid question, but is this offset (conceptionally)
> comparable to the -WB option used for some other targets? If so, it might
> make sense to extend it also for your case...

Hi Tomas,

Not a stupid question at all. To be totally honest, I have no idea what the
-WB parameter does. I tried to play around with it, but it tells me illegal
parameter -WBxxx

Basically what needs to happen, is al link time, the link script needs to
take the flash start address as a variable from somewhere. So this is an
example of the current link.res  that is generated by the compiler. The
origin and lengths are hardcoded.

and all that needs to happen is you need to be able to set the

with either a parameter or as compiler directives.

Regards
--
Anton