Op 24-03-19 om 11:48 schreef Bart:
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 1:30 AM Bart <bartjun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now I get the rather ludicrous error message: "Warning: The fpcmkcfg
configuration tool it too old [3.3.1]."

In function TInitialSetupDialog.CheckFpcmkcfgQuality(out Note:
string): TSDFilenameQuality;

else if not ((Ver.Major = 0) or (Ver.Major > 3) or (((Ver.Major = 3))
and (Ver.Minor>3))) then  <<=====================
             begin
             // fpcmkcfg's version must be > 3.1.
I think the above code checks for 0.x, 4.x and > 3.3.x, which is not
what the comment says.

Sorry. I had to test the message, so adapted the check so that it needs at least 3.4.0. And accidentally comitted that.

I changed that to
else if not ((Ver.Major = 0) or (Ver.Major > 3) or (((Ver.Major = 3))
and (Ver.Minor>1))) then

Now it lets me create a new Fppkg configuration.

Good to hear.

Note: I see several times a window (console?) flash when starting up
Lazarus now.
Maybe add poNoConsole to ProcessOptions ?
It's a bit annoying now.

Can you test if this actually works on Windows (on Linux this is not an issue)

Joost