On 3/19/19 11:35 AM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal wrote:
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:17:42 +0100
Joost van der Sluis <jo...@cnoc.nl> wrote:

[...]
Probably it fails because I have old 2.6.4 fppkg configs.

I ran the samplecfg, which said it would create ~/.fpc.cfg, ~/.fp, ...
Then the error was gone.

I restored the files from backup. Initial dialog pops up with error.
But to my surprise the create config button worked.
So apparently samplecfg changes more files than it claims.
I have to find out what it does.

This was useful information. I have the same error-message now.

Do you also have something like this in your fppkg.cfg? (The one that fails)

Path=/home/CNOC/joost/fpc/lib/fpc/{CompilerVersion}//{CompilerVersion}/

(Note the duplicate {CompilerVersion} ?)

Not so easy to solve, though. I can imagine that some people do have FPC installed in a directory that does not contain the compiler-version. So I'll have to adapt fpcmkcfg...

Regards,

Joost.